The Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1th Channeling Message

3 posters

Go down

1th Channeling Message  Empty 1th Channeling Message

Post by Nachtlicht Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 am

This is peace. I feel pure energys going into my physical body and I love it. It makes me smile and I remember that they are now watching after one of their family members. Me. They are older than what we would define as the first moment of time. I am a simple being. I know not much. And what I know is nothing worth I guess. But here are some beings who go into my body on any level like I´m a sea or ocean and they are fishes. I let them speak because they are about to say something they want us to be aware of:
"We are not here to tell you lies"

Maybe I should ask you questions? Why I am so full of energy and power suddenly? Feels like I could explode like a thousand suns into everyone and everything on all levels.

I receive:

"You need to rescue your so called stars. They are locked and none of your so called stars is alive longer than a year after they got into the business. Destruction is everything a so called star will find and get. You will see their clones after they got killed in satanic rituals between humans and other races. Some of these beings you just know from comics and old legends of ancient times. They are not gods, but they are above any capacitys you can imagine. For them your human race is just a bacterium. They don´t understand feelings like love and compassion. Your so called stars live a sad existence. They don´t survive all experiments. Scientists working against their will in so called underground bases create a super-race which exists beside other races in inner sections of your so called planet. We are not about to talk about light and love because you know all this already. Other ones will explore this path, because they didn´t do that yet, but you did, so we will be the ones who are about to teach you and the members here.

@ Mary

No need to get into panic. Keep up the good work! You are about to heal your body-complex the next few hours. It will show you how intense your mental capabilities work. Dream. You have to imagine. Don´t loose your power of imagination. Learn to see what you want to see and learn how to manifest it. When you feel undesired remember that you are a spiritual being that can not experience low level experiences. You can cry and feel sad like everyone could, but not everyone needs to cry and feel broken. Let us tell you something, should you ever again feel broken, just imagine that you are a big and huge mountain and the broken pieces of you just are little stones. These little stones are neutral energy, but they are able to destroy and every falling stone will manifest again another stone, falling down to earth and this actually from a high position. We know you loved as a child the movie The Neverending Story and there was this figure made out of rock, you remember it? You´re exactly like that figure. Everyone of you is like a moving mountain made out of living stones. Always be careful. You may not even notice, how much power you express and create trough your inner movements.

@ All

What you call ghost, soul or mind - just is a inner movement. What makes your mountain move is the reason of your experience and this free choice some other lifeforms want to control. They don´t want that the mountain moves because this would destroy their goals at all, but it also will destroy your world if they reach their goals.

William will not be around you longer. Leonard is not his real name. You not have to be afraid. They are afraid. To loose your attention. So they now even look for your attention on boards like David Icke´s. Do not react if William as Leonard attacks your knowledge about the hole situation. You know a lot and much to much for these people who belong to groups that get arranged from agencys to begin their indoctrination. You will hear from us at given time, till than, relax and enjoy your life without starting confusion about who we are and what will happen next. We feel pleased. Things are about to change. This time now is very important. It´s the right decision to relax and enjoy all of your daily experiences because people will get manipulated by all sorts of modulations trough television to get into a intense state of confusion all over the globe. They will start to live like in a virtual-reality scenario while you people will live in the real reality. Of course there is no wrong or true when it comes to define a reality, but in that case - what will happen? Following will start to happen: People all over your globe will get fused into a paranoid state of awareness. Nothing will happen to you, when you don´t watch television. We are not the so called agency. This agency doesn´t exist. Behind Williams messages is a small group. He is just the so called official head of that project.

Nachtlicht
Admin

Back to top Go down

1th Channeling Message  Empty Re: 1th Channeling Message

Post by Jason Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 pm

I love this, it gave me chills near the end of it and happiness, how do you normally get your channelings nacht?
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Holy Moley...that hit me like, whoa..I mean really. Nach THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. If you can feel my gratitute then you know how much I love you and how I am feeling. They know who I am. They got it all right. They know what I am going through now and they knew my favorite movie as a child. I know they are watching me because I can feel them there and I used to have fear of this, but I don't feel so scared anymore. I think we all know that they are watching all of us. I know Jason feels like someone is watching him too. But when I say someone, that is inncorrect way of saying who they are, becuase they are THEY, but with one. You are amazing Nach and I love you with all my heart. And I understand about what you said about me giving you something. I give that to everyone I met because it is important to be know that there is peace and love in all this crazyness that we call life. Of course there are very special people like us that connect so well that we actually give peices of ourselves to each other and we are always together even if we can not actually talk. I could be in a locked room and never feel alone becuase all of you would still be with me. It is a wonderful feeling to not feel alone. Peace and light be with you all.
Mary
Mary
Admin

https://inspiringmind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down